Talley's is a successful and well-known brand, operating several plants throughout the South Island, as well as having many diversified interests in seafood, frozen vegetables, meat and dairy products. We have vacancies at our Fairton plant, located 10 minute’s drive from Ashburton.
We are currently seeking Trade Qualified Engineers with a positive can-do attitude to join our ever expanding and enthusiastic engineering team. What you will need to bring to the team:
• Trade certificate in fitting and turning, general engineering, maintenance and diagnostics or similar
• A can-do attitude
• A team player
• A desire to learn and grow your skills further.
In return we can offer:
• A challenging but rewarding work environment
• Opportunity for individual growth
• Fixed day shift or night shift positions
• 5 x 10-hour days per week
• Every second weekend off
• Competitive starting remuneration rates of $30-$35, experience dependent
• Possible assistance with relocation costs.
Talley’s operate a drug free environment, so candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening. Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand need to apply.
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, email a copy of your CV with a cover letter and current working visa to