IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY PHONE 111
For all other medical assistance outside of normal hours please phone your general practice team, 24/7, to speak with a health professional who will give you free health advice on what to do or where to go if you need urgent care.
If you don’t have a regular general practice, call any GP team 24/7 for free telephone health advice.
All non-residents and visa holders please bring your
passport to your surgery appointment.
New Zealanders’ to bring some form of ID.
Listed are the Ashburton Duty Practices for …
Saturday 22nd February
Sealy Street Medical Practice, Sealy Street.
Consultations will be by appointment only.
- To make an appointment please phone 308 1212.
Sunday 23rd February
Tinwald Medical Centre, 33 Archibald Street.
They will hold surgeries from 10.00am until 12.00pm and from 6.00pm until 7.00pm
- No appointment necessary, surgery phone 308 6565
- Methven and Rakaia:
- For medical attention on the weekend please telephone …
- Methven Medical Centre on 03 302 8105 or Rakaia Medical Centre on 03 303 5002.
- Details for accessing the after hours services will be on the answer phone.
Wises Pharmacy, Countdown Complex, East Street will be open …
Saturday morning from 9.00am until 1.00pm
Sunday morning from 10.00am until 1.00pm
Geraldine Pharmacy will be open …
normal trading hours during the week, and on
Saturday morning from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Closed Sundays and Public Holidays
For free 24 hour Telephone Health Advice
Phone the Healthline on 0800 611 116