Rooney Earthmoving is one of New Zealand’s leading privately owned civil contractors specialising in earthworks, transport and civil construction projects.
The organization employs over 250 staff and operates a significant fleet of trucks and machinery in the South Island.
The Ashburton branch is planning to appoint a skilled and certified Engineer to assist the existing competent workshop team. The individuals will have attributes that include:
- Previous experience on earthmoving or transport equipment.
- Motivated self-starters who can demonstrate initiative.
- Willing and enthusiastic to mentor younger staff.
- Can provide evidence of experience and skills.
- Relevant welding certificates or working toward certification.
Applicants should apply in writing to:
The Workshop Manager, PO Box 403, Ashburton 7740 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on 0274 333 175
This is a permanent position and will be based in Ashburton but will regularly work in a field environment. Wages and conditions will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applicants must have NZ residency or hold a valid work permit.