We are looking for a talented individual to join our team at the Talley's Fairfield Farm. Talley's Farming is a new division of Talley's Limited based 10 minutes North of Ashburton, across the road from our existing Ashburton site.
Reporting to the Farm Supervisors this role will provide an opportunity to work with our Stock team. No two days will be the same, and a variety of tasks will be offered including animal welfare, shifting stock, general farm duties and seasonal tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Attention to detail and take pride in completing tasks to a high standard
- Stock and animal husbandry skills
- Own working dogs under good command
- Basic computer skills and record keeping
- General farm maintenance skills
- A can-do attitude
- Initiative and the ability to operate independently
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to ever-changing priorities
In return we can offer:
- A challenging but rewarding work environment
- Opportunity for individual growth
- Competitive starting remuneration rates depending on experience
Applicants will need to be legally entitled to work permanently in New Zealand.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply online now at https://www.talleys.co.nz/job-openings and include a cover letter and a copy of your CV, or alternately contact Stuart Isherwood on 027 433 9146.