New World Ashburton are looking for an Inwards Goods Assistant. In this full time role you will be unloading delivery trucks and vans, checking off deliveries and receipting goods into our computerised system, as well as general storeroom
We are big on Health & Safety at Ashburton New World, so we are looking for someone who is proactive and who shares in this passion, given the high risk environment that is “Inwards Goods”.
What we need from you:
- A current OSH and F Endorsed Forklift Licence
- Experience using a forklift
- Experience using SAP or other computer management inventory systems
- Comfortable working in a busy storeroom with team, merchandisers, drivers and other visitors that use the storeroom
- Being reasonably fit and strong, as much of the work involves lifting, moving on and off vehicles and standing for long periods
What you get from us:
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
- Great company culture and work environment
You would be working Tuesday to Saturday from 5.00am – 2.30pm, with some flexibility for extra hours only when required. We are looking for an individual who thrives on a challenge, is forward thinking, clearly driven and excels in a united culture.
Applicants will be required to provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Applications close 26th January 2022.
Please apply in writing – including a cover letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org