Norwest Seed Processing is a fully integrated, independent, progressive family seed company. For more information visit
Based at our office, a handy 30 minutes from Ashburton and less than 10 minutes from Methven, the Office Manager will provide a key support role to the Directors and Plant Manager.
In addition to general administration duties your key responsibilities will include:
- Invoicing and accounts payable;
- Creating and maintaining effective office systems;
- Managing and updating recording and reporting software;
- Assisting with seed sampling and testing
- H&S and Human Resources administration;
- Anticipating customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
Your skills and experience
- be an organised person with the ability to manage your work to meet deadlines;
- have strong attention to detail and a commitment to high work standards;
- use your excellent communication and relationship building skills to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction; and
- bring experience of a similar role.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, training and support and the opportunity to work in a small and positive work environment that is constantly evolving.
A full position description can be viewed here: https://www.peoplemad.co.nz/current-jobs
Submit your resume and cover letter by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Monday 1st February 2021.