Are you looking to enhance your accounting career with a challenging and rewarding position in a growing and dynamic environment? Then look no further!
Leech and Partners are leaders in Agricultural and Commercial Accounting and Business Advisory Services in the Canterbury region, and we currently have an opportunity to join our team at an Intermediate/Senior level, based in our Ashburton office.
- Friendly, courteous and respectful interactions. Always.
- Exceptional service and advice, with a consistently honest and upfront approach
- Dedicated to ongoing education and support for growth and advancement
- An enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn, you will have a positive, practical, and client-focused mindset
- Experienced in preparing of financial statements, GST and other compliance reports, as well as budgets, forecasts and other advisory reports as required.
- Agribusiness experience and a good understanding of the NZ tax system are a must, as well as experience with MYOB, Xero, Figured, Cash Manager Rural.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a CA environment or similar, interested in or working towards completing CA qualification.
Salary is dependent on experience.
If this sounds like you then please forward you CV and covering letter onto Laura Fairbrass at email@example.com