This is a part-time (0.4 FTE, extra hours potentially negotiable), permanent position for commencement at the start of the 2022 school year.
We are seeking a passionate and future focused teacher to join our staff. This role would suit an educator with Primary or Secondary background.
The successful applicant will be tasked with the implementation of the reading development programme which includes working:
- with students in a variety of contexts – whole class, small groups and individuals; and
- in-class with a variety of teachers to promote wide reading.
The necessary skills include:
- an understanding of how to teach literacy skills to teenagers;
- knowledge and passion for children’s literature;
- working collaboratively with other teachers;
- enthusiasm, flexibility and adaptability; and
- familiarity with the Literacy Learning Matrix would be an advantage.
Applications close noon, Monday 6 December 2021
Information package enquiries and applications please contact Jodee Ross, Principal’s Secretary
Phone (03) 308 4193 ext 809
Application Reference: 1HARRh
‘Individual Excellence in a Supportive Learning Environment’